Traffic Management Updates
***NOTIFICATION OF MAJOR ROAD WORKS***
Major road works have commenced at the tie in locations on the M11 Frankfort Junction, N30 South at Templescoby, N11 South Scurlocksbush and N11/N80 Clavass.
Any traffic delays associated with these works will be kept to a minimum and the public will be notified in advance of the works so that they can plan their journeys accordingly.
The PPP Company and our Contractor M11EJV greatly appreciate the co-operation and patience of the local residents and the public while this major infrastructure project is under construction.
Temporary Traffic Management in Place
- L2008 Old Dublin Road access closed at Clavass
- The new Road Layout at Tomnafunshoge (R744) is now operational.
- Works at Frankfort Junction have commenced. For more details and for the phasing of the works click here
- Plant crossing points are now in place at local roads.
- All site crossing points are now fully operational. Construction plant are using these crossing points on local and regional roads to move from one part of the site to another. Flag persons are in position to control these traffic movements, and public road traffic will be stopped to allow site plant to cross. M11EJV appreciates the co-operation and patience of road users during the site operations.
- Dunsinane Road L2049 is now open.
- Ballymore Road L5093 is now open.
- Drumgold Road L6055 is now open.
- Ballycarrigeen Road L1023 is now open.
- Tinnacross L2011 is now open.
- Bessmount L2030 is now open.
- Ballyeden L5092 is now open.
- Glentiege Road L6048 is now open.
- Coolnahorna Road L2015 is now open.
- Ballyorril Road L2014 is now open.
- Rockspring L5096 is now open.
- Knockrathkyle L2040 Bridge is now open.
- Monart L6125 is now open.
- Killaligan L2012 is now open.
- Scurlockbush Bridge is now open.
- Crane Road (L2021) is now open.
- Ballygullen Road L1027 is now open.
- Corbally L2024 is now open.
- Templescoby Bridge is is now open.
- Templescoby road alignment – new road alignment is now operational.
- Oilgate site access is now operational.
- Speed restriction limits are now in place on the main interchanges.
|Road Number||Road Name||TTM in Place||Road Number||Road Name||TTM in Place|
|L 2024||Corbally Rd||Yes||L 2030||Bessmount Rd.||Yes|
|R744||Yes||L 6122||Templescoby Rd||Yes|
|L 6055||Drumgold Rd.||Yes||L 6121||Dunsinane Rd.||Yes|
|L 2040||Knockrathkyle||Yes||Old N30 Rd.||Old N30 Rd.||Yes|
|L 6047||Monroe Rd.||Yes||N30||N30 Tie In||Yes|
|L 6048||Glenteige Rd.||Yes||M11||M11 Northern Tie in||Yes|
|LS 6052||Scurlockbush Rd.||Yes||L 1027||Ballygullen Rd.||Yes|
|N11/M11||Southern Tie In||Yes||L 5092||Ballyeden Rd||Yes|
|N80/N11||Scarawalsh||Yes||L 5093||Ballymore Rd.||Yes|
|L 2015||Coolnahorna Rd||Yes||L 5096||Rockspring Rd.,||Yes|
|L 2014||Ballyorill Rd||Yes||L 1023-3||Ballycarrigeen Rd||Yes|
|L 2012||Killalligan North Rd||Yes||L 2011||Tinnacross Rd||Yes|
|R 702||Yes||L 2021||Crane Rd.,||Yes|
|L 6125||Monart East Rd||Yes||L 2020||Ballynabarny Rd.||